We recently returned from our free Team Beachbody Success Club Cruise to Cozumel, Mexico and the Grand Cayman islands.
Let’s just day we ate a lot of dessert. Like every meal and then in between meals.
Needless to say, dessert tasted delish EVERY time, but we were more than ready to return home to get on a schedule and eat clean foods that WE had 100% ownership of planning and preparing.
The first recipe book I pulled out was the 21 Day Ultimate Reset Guide as it is CHALK FULL of tasty, 100% clean meals meant to detox and cleanse the body. It has been kind of chilly here in Illinois so we opted for one of our favorite soups from the meal plan, Zucchini Cashew soup.
This recipe in particular is one that we, and other 21 Day Ultimate Reset graduates, would likely never have thought of, but it’ SOOOO good that we couldn’t keep it to ourselves. Here how to make it yours!
Here’s what you need for two portions:
– 3 medium zucchini cut in half moon shape
– 1/2 tsp dried basil
– 1/2 tsp dried oregano
– salt and pepper to taste
– 40 cashews
Here’s what you do:
– soak cashews in 1 cup of water for 15 minutes
– Bring 2 cups of water to a boil and add zucchini, cooking for 3-4 minutes
– Once the zucchini is cooked, add the zucchini (and the water it was cooked in) to a blender along with the spices and cashews (and water they are soaked in).
– blend until smooth, season with salt and pepper.
– return to pot to reheat if necessary
Enjoy this with a serving of croutons in place of crackers.
It’s Simple. It’s Fast. It’s Chemical and preservative free. It’s Healthy. It’s Delicious.
Give it a try.