So this was delicious!! If you are looking for 21 Day Fix Recipes then you must try this one. I LOVE cashew chicken when we are eating Asian food, so I tried to recreate it at home…21 Day Fix style.
Here’s what you do:
1) Heat a wok or skillet to medium-high heat and sauté a diced chicken breast. Season with salt and pepper, and set aside when done.
2) Finely dice equal amounts of carrots and celery to fill one green container.
3) Sauté celery and carrots with 1/2 tsp finely diced fresh ginger In 1/2 TBSP coconut oil (Orange) for 2-3 minutes over medium high heat.
4) Add 1 red container of chicken, 1 blue container of cashews (8-10), 1 tsp of Braggs Aminos and heat for another 30-60 seconds while stirring.
5) Serve over 1 yellow container full of short grain brown rice.
Enjoy and please share if you think it looks delish
Also…if you’re looking for meal ideas and helpful resources to assist you in your transformation we recommend you download our 21 Day Fix Toolkit.